Need to downgrade to personal

If my DA license expired then whats happening because it's will be expire on 27th June 2020
In spite of what Brent said, it will not stop all working suddenly. You will however not be able to update anymore and certain functions may stop working.
As for the easiest way to transfer it, I already posted you the link to the help section for that.
Second link in post #7.

You're welcome.

Yep, suppose license update would not work due to an error on DA's side then a lot of company's would have an issue. So it will keep working but will not update. At least for a certain time. So adeltc has a some more time to do the migration.
I just hope afterwards a change of lid and uid will be sufficient to keep it this way for personal. He might need a ./build all d afterwards anyway.
But sales can tell him.

Yep, suppose license update would not work due to an error on DA's side then a lot of company's would have an issue. So it will keep working but will not update. At least for a certain time. So adeltc has a some more time to do the migration.
I just hope afterwards a change of lid and uid will be sufficient to keep it this way for personal. He might need a ./build all d afterwards anyway.
But sales can tell him.
exactly. I sent email to sale team hope they back to me soon.

Back