2 Domains One Hosting

MITCH17779

Hi there,

I was purchasing a domain name called www.mobilecarvalet.me.uk and then I wanted to transfer the domain over to the hosting company hostlogical.

So I selected transfer domain over on the hostlogical site when purchasing my web hosting.

Problem was that I decided that the domain name was to long so I purchased another domain name, but yet again from a different company from the web hosting.

I then tried to release the domain name to the hostlogical servers, but I dont think its going to work....

To summarise

I bought two domains
Selected to transfer over the first one when purchasing the web hosting.
I never released the first domain from the company I purchased it from.
I released the second domain from the company and pointed it to the hostlogiacl servers.

What can I do?
I just want the webhosting and the second domain name www.jmcvalet.co.uk to be in place...

I contacted hostlogical 4 days ago but they never got back to me.....

Thanks
Paul

Paul,

This sounds more like a user level issue than an admin level issue, as admin level issues can only be addressed by owners of the DA software.

From your "user level" login screen, click on "Advanced Tools", then on "Domain Administration".

There you can delete the domain. Then when you click on "Click HERE to return" you can click on "Domain Administration" and then on "Add Another Domain".

Jeff

Back