2 errors

Please point your finger the correct way. As you could read in post #18 it's an OLS bug and the OLS team is having issues fixing it.
That's not DA's task to repair a 3rd party bug.
And OLS is pointing at Directadmin. Round the circle goes. Point is if webgui works as intended this "bug" would not be there.

Well that's what you already stated in post #9 before the ticket was opened. I don't read anything about that further on.
But @Meiji had the ticket opened, maybe he can confirm that OLS confirmed it as a bug, or is still pointing to DA.

Anyway, I hope there will be a fix for the webgui if this is not working correctly. However it's still 3rd party.

Well that's what you already stated in post #9 before the ticket was opened. I don't read anything about that further on.
But @Meiji had the ticket opened, maybe he can confirm that OLS confirmed it as a bug, or is still pointing to DA.

Anyway, I hope there will be a fix for the webgui if this is not working correctly. However it's still 3rd party.
How is this 3th party ?
OVL does not recommend cutting up the conf files which makes the gui unuseable and introduces the bug. Does that mean if directadmin changes the core config recomendation of apache and it breaks its also 3th party ?

If that is indeed something caused by DA and not advised by OLS then it would be a DA issue. Or at least it would be good if they fix it together.

The OLS team tried for many months, with no result. I gave them multiple VPS for these months :)

They didn't outright point any fingers. I would say we have amazing dev teams on both sides. But really, what benefit do we get by splitting the OLS config files?

Gents,
I am a very happy camper with DA en OLS just pissed at the ack of G*damn information. Hell if DA just says we know its not a priority where not fixing it or it will be fixed in 2020, fine that i can decide based on that. Now I get the fear i'll change back to nginx hassle etc etc then paf. Hi all new update we fixed OLS. At wich point i wil G*damn shoot my zelf, in the face, with a gun, no a shotgun, point is i wil shoot my zelf.

The answer lies in post 13 and 15...

At wich point i wil G*damn shoot my zelf, in the face, with a gun, no a shotgun, point is i wil shoot my zelf.
If you are crying out for help please call in..to the closest Medical place. Otherwise please dont make us worry. No computer is worth this kind of speech.

@smtalk I am having the same errors that are attached here and for this reason, my WP multisite sub-domain based not working while creating a new site under it. Please help me out

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-16 18.59.26.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-16 18.59.26.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2021-11-17 14.07.06.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-17 14.07.06.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 13
Reading this, or did i miss the fix? I have the same issue. And yes I'm also running OpenLiteSpeed.

I am currently running 5 servers with openlitespeed and notice this issue but its safe to ignore for now? Not that I have any misconfigurations how www or domain redirection is working?

Back