403 License Limit Reached

wazhanudin

Verified User
I open ticket, but I didn't receive an email about ticket details.
So I couldn't check ticket status.

My problem is, I'm using trial license and I added new user (3rd user or 4th including admin).
Then, add domain and everything is fine.

When I went to the domain or browse the domain.
I received an Error 403 License Limit Reached - Reaches domain limit, please upgrade your license.

Immediately, went to Direct Admin client area and subscribe for Direct Admin Lite license.
Lite license allow upto 10 accounts & 50 domains. Now I had 3 accounts (4 include admin) and 6 domains after combine all account.

It still haven't resolve the issue. I try update license key, manually with command as per help.directadmin.com
Problem still haven't resolve. Then I update using Admin > Support & Help > Licensing / Updates.
Problem still there. For both method I do receive messages in system that licensing update was successfully.

I try suspend & unsuspend user.
I try delete this domain and add new one.
Use different browser and device if the page was cache.

All didn't work.

I open ticket, but I didn't receive an email about ticket details.
So I couldn't check ticket status.

My problem is, I'm using trial license and I added new user (3rd user or 4th including admin).
Then, add domain and everything is fine.

When I went to the domain or browse the domain.
I received an Error 403 License Limit Reached - Reaches domain limit, please upgrade your license.

Immediately, went to Direct Admin client area and subscribe for Direct Admin Lite license.
Lite license allow upto 10 accounts & 50 domains. Now I had 3 accounts (4 include admin) and 6 domains after combine all account.

It still haven't resolve the issue. I try update license key, manually with command as per help.directadmin.com
Problem still haven't resolve. Then I update using Admin > Support & Help > Licensing / Updates.
Problem still there. For both method I do receive messages in system that licensing update was successfully.

I try suspend & unsuspend user.
I try delete this domain and add new one.
Use different browser and device if the page was cache.

All didn't work.
Delete user and re-create user and domain.
Error 403

403​

License Limit Reached​

Reaches domain limit, please upgrade your license.​

You most likely need to wait until the activate your license.
Here are the Hours
2020 JBMC Software, Suite 173 3-11 Bellerose Drive, St Albert, AB T8N 1P7 Canada. Mon - Fri 9AM - 5PM MST
In client area > my licenses

No need for a payment
License is already active, expiring in 32.3 days.

But, still receive this 403 License Limit Reached - Reaches domain limit, please upgrade your license.

directadmin-license.jpg

As you can see.
Licensing details it self shown that I'm still below license limit.
But, this issue still remain.
403 License Limit Reached - Reaches domain limit, please upgrade your license.

Yes, all account under same admin.

Really disappointing with this issue.
I open two ticket.
1 ticket more than 24 hours, still no reply from DirectAdmin Help Desk.
Are you sure you've checked https://tickets.directadmin.com/ for the answers? It's most likely not related to your DA license at all, as you're receiving that message when you're visiting the website :) DA does not modify response from the websites. If there are any static files (images, text or something else) on that page - try opening them in your browser. I think they'd have no problems (meaning your CMS/plugin is checking for some kind of license).

I think litespeed requires a license. I don't think its talking about a DA license.

Are you sure you've checked https://tickets.directadmin.com/ for the answers? It's most likely not related to your DA license at all, as you're receiving that message when you're visiting the website :) DA does not modify response from the websites. If there are any static files (images, text or something else) on that page - try opening them in your browser. I think they'd have no problems (meaning your CMS/plugin is checking for some kind of license).
Empty files in public_html
CMS (wordpress) fresh install..

Both same

403​

License Limit Reached​

"Reaches domain limit" - there is no such text in DirectAdmin. It does not come from it. Check other software installed and configuration of the server.

+ not sure how you have "empty files in public_html" in combination with "CMS fresh install" :) As files need to be placed in public_html. So you either have wordpress in public_html, or you don't have it there.

Delete user and re-create user and domain.
Error 403

403​

License Limit Reached​

I think maybe this license limit thing is related to Litespeed enterprise. Maybe you have selected litespeed enteprise during DA installation and you didn't put the enterprise key there?

edit:

ok @floyd had mentioned this too

Back