503 service unavailable python web-application.

noyab

in log file: /usr/local/lsws/fcgi-bin/lswsgi_wrapper: line 18: /opt/alt/python38/bin/lswsgi: No such file or directory
I don't know how to fix it.

Found a fix somewhere else. Did you change python versions in Cloudlinux? That might cause this kind of issue. It's a Cloudinux issue, not a Directadmin issue.

The solution I found was to first be sure your Litespeed is up to date.
After that try this command:
/usr/local/lsws/admin/misc/enable_ruby_python_selector.sh

it should fix things. If not, contact Cloudlinux, it's their issue.

when i run the command am having:
/usr/local/lsws/admin/misc/enable_ruby_python_selector.sh: line 103: yum: command not found
error.
How do i install yum

How do i install yum
1.) Did you use Cloudlinux before or change python in Cloudlinux?
2.) Are you by any chance running Debian/Ubuntu? Because that does not use yum but apt. In that case I'm wondering if you didn't install or upgrade with the wrong binaries.
3.) When did the error start to happen?

Both yum and apt commands are not working.(even the sudo command)
I bought the server 2 days ago and got access to my directadmin account.
it work when it's a plan server or a nodejs but when i run a python app it's not working.

Both yum and apt commands are not working.(even the sudo command)
I bought the server 2 days ago and got access to my directadmin account.
Yum or apt are both basic part of a dedicated server. Since you say you bought the server 2 days ago, it seems to me the server was not installed correctly or other things are missing. Which is very very odd, as these are the basics of the OS, they are -always- present in there, either yum or apt.

So in this case something is severely wrong. I would suggest to contact the company selling your the server with DA on it.
Or if you have root access and access to the control panel of the server, install it yourself newly.

How do i do the above.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-11-20 20-59-31.png
    Screenshot from 2023-11-20 20-59-31.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 100
Are you an admin? If not, you're one the wrong forum. This forum is not intended for end customer support, only for Directadmin license holders.
And when looking at your screenshot, you are not an admin.

If you have gotten or bought a server, you should have been given admin and root access to that server.
If not, your host should provide you with support. We can't, and this forum is not intended for it either. Mainly also because an admin can set various things differently than other admins.

So it's really your host which should provide support to you.

Back