Adding and running domains

tansu

Verified User
Hello all,
After nearly ten years of centos5 with da, I finally upgraded to centos8. I installed da, and suprised by the new look and features. But I feel just like using iphone, first of all it added my main domain somehow not visible in anywhere but also not addable because "this domain is already..." error.
Then I added user package and new user. I use a dns server from my server company, but da keeps adding my main domains nameserver by default. and those can not be changed.
All domains are showing " apache is working correctly"
Well I want to learn if this is a completely different DA than the old one? Becuse I use DA for about ten years. But after 2 hours of work not a single domain is working and it gets me a little sad.
Regards

I am using directadmin on centos5 for maybe ten years. Finally have time to upgrade centos 8. This new DA is total failure. It was the best one for mei but now I am struggling for two days and could not even add a single domain. How did you manage to corrupt this beautiful software? Total waste. I am very sorry.
edit: saw my registration date on the forum, 2008. 12 years :( very sad

If you don't like the new default skin, then just change the default skin back to be Enhanced, and it would be like it was for you before the upgrade.

Last edited:
uprised by the new look and features. But I feel just like using iphone,
Switch to Enhanced Skin :)
I use a dns server from my server company, but da keeps adding my main domains nameserver by default. and those can not be changed.
That is how default DA works, you can ignore this but don't forget to take over the necessary field to your DNS settings of your provider
All domains are showing " apache is working correctly"
Maybe you have to wait some time because of the new DNS settings at your provider ?

Back