After updating to 1.50 from 1.49 I get partition(s) have exceeded the 95% threshold

It doesn't clean itself again, didn't change anything. What to do to solve this problem? I'm up to latest version of CustomBuild v2, DA.

Did you find what folder consumes the disk space the most?

Code:
du -h --max-depth=1 -x /

You will get a list of folders. Go deeper into a directory which has the biggest size, e.g. /home

Code:
du -h --max-depth=1 -x /home

and so on. When you find what directory/files use the most of disk space then post a list of them here.

This happened today again, last time increasing to 1GB solved problem till today.

Did you find what folder consumes the disk space the most?

Code:
du -h --max-depth=1 -x /

You will get a list of folders. Go deeper into a directory which has the biggest size, e.g. /home

Code:
du -h --max-depth=1 -x /home

and so on. When you find what directory/files use the most of disk space then post a list of them here.

Problem here is only with /tmp folder it gets filled with sess_ files:

ss+(2016-04-17+at+12.08.59).png

If any of users is abusing the server then you should investigate it. Probably their account/site is compromised. There is no way to guess real reasons of the issue without logging into your server.

As a quick solution change PHP settings of the user to make session files to write in their homedirs: /home/username/tmp/

If any of users is abusing the server then you should investigate it. Probably their account/site is compromised. There is no way to guess real reasons of the issue without logging into your server.

As a quick solution change PHP settings of the user to make session files to write in their homedirs: /home/username/tmp/

I found out, which one user with WINSCP there is tab "Owner" of file. Each files sizes are 417KB. Content of some files are something like this: https://gist.github.com/Darkfield/e41c26f2fe2e8baeec687104249c2bc3

From this I can guess, that there is somethiong with WordPress wrong, but how can identify what php file causes it, so I can report it for them to get fixed it?

Last edited:
Back