AJAX Account Creator for DirectAdmin

Doesnt seem useful at all unless you plan on giving accounts away for free.
It does for us. We've been looking for a long time for a billing software package that does what we want: mainly it must allow us to add charges during the month for a given client, and automatically bill the client for all charges on the billing date.

We finally found one, but it doesn't setup DirectAdmin.

So we can just use both :).

Jeff

the subdomain field needs checked. The only special characters it should accept are dashes. Right now, it takes just about anything. Also, the package list needs to be checked for injection. I tried putting "package15" as the package and my registration was successful. Only valid packages should be allowed. :)

dasoft,

I agree with Dravu. When we're building software for our own use we don't do as much error checking as we do when we're releasing commercial packages for others. I hope you'll address these errors so we can consider your software.

Jeff

can you provide any api to connect with my own payment gateway?

if you have a back-end api to activate account using api.

that's seem to be good as well as billing cycle system.

(PS. I do hate WHMCS, i would try to using all of my directadmin server with your billing system.)

feel free to contact me:

Pakorn

Last edited:
Any further information on whether or not the checking has been added? We're interested in using this as well.

Jeff

Today the sites provider by dasoft apper to be unavailable.

We were about to give it a try :(.

dasoft, if you're still available, please contact me at the email address in my siglines.

Thanks.

Jeff

Back