All search engine removing websites from search

seodj

Hi,
I have a re-seller account and I have hosted many website. But all the search engine (mainly google) started removing my websites from search. I have contacted to host provider but they are not helping on that. I have used cPanel before but few months back they transfer to directadmin, I am not sure but i think this is happening after transferring my re seller account to directadmin. Here is a website as a sample pixelseoservices.com where as the website earn 4000 traffic per month from search and now nothing.

I hope some one can find out the issue or solution.

Hello,

Do you probably have a webmaster account at Google, and you could check for the errors in their dashboard.

Yes, It was showing Crawl anomaly Excluded status

Today I have checked its showing malformed url

You might need to check Google documentation and server logs for more information. Probably Google bots can not connect to your server because of a firewall.

But how can I justified to server provider I am not getting the exact point and i have elaborate all to them. Is there any tools so can prove them like these are the issue and on this points.

The suggestion is still the same, you should check Google help pages and web-server logs. Search for Google IPs in web-server logs, and that might help to understand whether Google can connect to the server or not.

Back