Apache will not load

I changed the php mode fastcgi mode. This requires more configuration, but the limits are working properly. Scripts also run faster.
It is only a problem with the custom php.ini.
As an additional php.ini is set directadmin.ini (probably compiled mod_fcgid).

Anyone knows the method to change this (maybe just an entry in the configuration?)

What limits do you mean you are using with fastcgi?

Regarding PHP file, you can modify it to something like this:

PHP:
<?php
for ($i=0; $i<100; $i)
{
    print "$i<br>\n";
    sleep(1000);
}
?>

or this

PHP:
[php]<?php
for ($i=0; $i<1000; $i)
{
    print "$i<br>\n";
    sleep(100);
}
?>

I mean FcgidMaxProcessesPerClass. Is not the same as the limits in security.conf but limits the number of php scripts run by the user (scripts often overload the server). Thanks to this load of the server is not to high when quick refreshing the page (with suph i can start unlimited number of process). If you have not another security protection (mod_security, mod_evasive and others)

I changed the php mode fastcgi mode. This requires more configuration, but the limits are working properly. Scripts also run faster.
It is only a problem with the custom php.ini.
As an additional php.ini is set directadmin.ini (probably compiled mod_fcgid).

Anyone knows the method to change this (maybe just an entry in the configuration?)

By default custom php.ini can be placed in usr/local/directadmin/data/users/user/php/domain.ini. You can change that in virtualhost templates.

I know that but this is not additional php ini. If in Loaded Configuration File you have changed not all parameters (example: max_execution_time) appear problem with default date.timozone. You can try create custom php.ini and add into them only max_exution_time = 60. If you run phpinfo() from host with that custom.php ini you see the problem in date section.

I solved this problem adding default date.timezone into directadmin.ini.

Back