API - Examples in PHP

sizemik

I was wondering if anyone had an example of a connection to the Direct Admin API written in php

Just to get to the stage where commands are issued

I can't work it out

In our custom "Billing Manager" I just make use of DA's support for GET form data. For example - we have a 'Create Account' link for our staff to easily create accounts when a customer signups. It's pretty cool.

However, it would be even cooler to actually plug-in to DA and integrate more with it.. let us know if you get anywhere :D

I PHP you can simply use fopen(...) on a URL and it will execute your query. I've done this in my Ensim conversion script and it works fine :).

loopforever said:
I PHP you can simply use fopen(...) on a URL and it will execute your query. I've done this in my Ensim conversion script and it works fine :).

could you expand on that? What are you supposed to link to?

l0rdphi1 said:
In our custom "Billing Manager" I just make use of DA's support for GET form data. For example - we have a 'Create Account' link for our staff to easily create accounts when a customer signups. It's pretty cool.

However, it would be even cooler to actually plug-in to DA and integrate more with it.. let us know if you get anywhere :D

How do you do that?

Back