Are tables translatable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

midro

Verified User
Are tables like |DOMAINS| skinable or translatable?
Skin packs do not include language variables and templates for these tables. I need to translate headings of these tables and make them xHTML valid (now they do not include " in tag settings, tags are not closed, structure of tables is outdated...).

Very tricky solution for translating :). But if there is no normal way, I am forced to play tricks...
As I understand HTML is not editable at all. It is too complicated to process this part by PHP to make it suitable for my needs.

I think DA should use .tpl files for hardcoded tables and make one language file for translation of these tables. I understand that server side application programmers do not like improving interfaces as they think it is not their job, but they should allow designers to do this :). So please intergrate tpl system to your hardcoded part of the interface. Ex.: simple but efficient example of PHP class: http://pukomuko.lt/phemplate

Then you would be able to state, that DA is
Completely Customizable
DirectAdmin is designed to be as unique as your business. Every aspect of the DirectAdmin interface can be changed, and new designs are easily imported through the "skins" menu.
Because now I want to have tables with different headings and footers, but it is impossible as both parts of tables use same class "listtitle". Moreover, HTML is not valid.

I hope somebody will hear my call for help :).

Yes, it's in DirectAdmin plans, but it takes much time to rewrite all the files, that's why it's not in their priority #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back