ARM support for a regular user

rony53

Verified User
As an old DA user, we can expect ARM support without a pro pack, Pro pack is not included with my license. I don't need this one, but I want to move an arm server, but when I try to install da in the server it shows license is restricted. once I contact DA support, they refer me to buy a package with a pro pack. You offer us a lifetime license. then why not offer the old users to pay a minimum amount for the pro pack? you start the pro pack from $5, if some get the pro pack at $5 then why we are not? There is anyone selling their pro pack for $5? I need one for my server. because DA does not support the ARM server without a pro pack. or give me a solution without pro pack for ARM server.

You offer us a lifetime license
No they don't. That's past time. They "offered". Several years ago they are removed from selling. Also a some time ago they are declared legacy. Which means you can still use them, but certain new development (like pro pack) will not be added to them anymore and won't be available.

So there are a couple of options:
  1. Learn to live without pro pack options
  2. Upgrade to a discounted new retail license
  3. In the recent past if you bought the support package for a year for the lifetime license, then the pro pack was added with it. I don't know if that is still the case, it will be a bit more than $5 a month. However, if they still add it with the support packages, it's something you might want to consider.

Back