AWBS vs WHMCS

I'm leaning towards WHMCS but AWBS is cheaper and comes with a reseller account that has .ca domains so I'm still undecided.

You can get those accounts all over the place, its just an enom reseller account.

We use AWBS. Its ok, but its ALL encoded.

Also the templating system is probably the worst one you will ever use.

When it comes to making the decision of which billing software your whole company is going to run on, price should be the last thing to worry about.

Both programs are actually VERY cheap.

I would highly recommend trying out both programs, and seeing which one covers the most important critical tasks for you. It makes no sense to say or think "Program X is a few dollars cheaper, so I'll save some money"

Hosting is on the rise,. your company will grow, and whatever program you go with will be the backbone of your business.

Try them both, keep the one best for you. ;)

whatever program you go with will be the backbone of your business.

<opinion>
Here is just humble opinion. I disagree. Accounting systems are just tools like anything else. If you have any technical skills then its really not that hard to switch from one to another. Your decision about accounting software is by no means a final or permanent choice. The backbone should be your business plan. How are you going to build your business? Accounting software is not going to bring you customers nor will it generally be what makes a customer choose you over another company.
</opinion>

I do agree with try them both.

Back