AWStats Plugin for DA [version 3.0+]

*** DISCONTINUED...NOW INCLUDED IN DIRECTADMIN ***

how can i enable and use it ?

awstats error 500

in my user account, domain.com/awstats display error 500 server.
Because? My Directadmin Versione is v1.33.0

Does anyone still have this plugin? I cannot download it anymore. We need it for a current customer, cannot use the da intergrated one.

Please post the download link if you have it, or send me a PM

I did the update and had no loss of any data, but you can make a backup of the logs and the awstats directory under /domains/yourdomain/

I used the mass install script and I'm wondering if there is a way to double check if every user has it installed without having to look through every account?

I am moving customers to a new server and installed the builtin awstats plugin for DA.

I have copied all the awstatsmonthyear.domainname.com.txt files to the .data folder but am unsuccesful in creating the drop down menu so customers can still see the history of the statistics like they can on the old server where Im using the old plugin.

In the 'monthly history' graph the unique visitors, number of visits etc is shown for these months so I know the copied files are being read correctly.

I am using the latest version of DA.

How to get this drop down menu?

Does the awstatsmonthyear.domainname.com.txt need to be converted somehow to all these seperate html files like the current month?

Hello,
Did you manage to import the old directadmin data files and generate the dropdown menus with all the previous months?

I asked Directadmin support about this issue, and this is the reply I got:

Well the way we do it, is create static html pages.
So in order to use the awstats_process.sh on the old data files would require a customized command that specifies the date range, so it creates the old html files.
It gets a little complicated and is a bit beyond our support but has to do with the -builddate option.

I am moving customers to a new server and installed the builtin awstats plugin for DA.

I have copied all the awstatsmonthyear.domainname.com.txt files to the .data folder but am unsuccesful in creating the drop down menu so customers can still see the history of the statistics like they can on the old server where Im using the old plugin.

In the 'monthly history' graph the unique visitors, number of visits etc is shown for these months so I know the copied files are being read correctly.

Does the awstatsmonthyear.domainname.com.txt need to be converted somehow to all these seperate html files like the current month?

Does anybody knows of a paid support service that could resolve this?
There should be an official response from Directadmin regarding this issue.

Last edited:
Are you writing about the plugin? If so, since it's a third-party product, why would JBMC (the developers/distributors of DirectAdmin) be involved?

Jeff

Back