Backup/Restore Settings error

amccristovao

Verified User
Hello,

Wen i try to save configuration for Backup/Restore Settings on Admin Backups i get this error:

Error writing ./data/admin/backup.conf : Unable to stat ./data/admin/backup.conf.temp for filesize after write
ConfigFile::removeFile(./data/admin/backup.conf) filename does not match

How can I correct this?

I have used a tool once on moving from Plesk to Directadmin. Those were however imap accounts and I knew accountnames and could grep passwords from Plesk.

If you know the passwords, the tool I used was imapsync:
You might try to first transfer the mail account itself as described in the thread by smtalk, and after that transfer the mail content with imapsync.

It's rather easy. I believe I even used an online tool for it. But there is also a cPanel install guide and Centos install guide.
But here is some doc about it. Works very good, maybe it's useable.

I have used a tool once on moving from Plesk to Directadmin. Those were however imap accounts and I knew accountnames and could grep passwords from Plesk.

If you know the passwords, the tool I used was imapsync:
You might try to first transfer the mail account itself as described in the thread by smtalk, and after that transfer the mail content with imapsync.

It's rather easy. I believe I even used an online tool for it. But there is also a cPanel install guide and Centos install guide.
But here is some doc about it. Works very good, maybe it's useable.

Worked great thanks Richard!
Do you now something like this to sync POP accounts too?

Back