Bandwidth negitive

l0rdphi1

Verified User
Well, I don't know about you, but I know for me, bandwidth did not reset this past new year.

I'm resetting it manually as I type this.

Cheers, Phi1.

When was it last reset... im not 100% when DirectAdmin runs this.... it may be every 30 days, but it may be the 1st of every month also..... The problem could simple be that it does not run on the 1st but rather every X(30?) days whatever that may be.

Chris

Hello,

You can check your /var/log/cron file to see when:

echo "action=reset&value=all" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue

was run.

20 1 1 * * root echo 'action=reset&value=all' >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue
is the value in the /etc/cron.d/directadmin_cron file

So.. 1:20am on the 1st of each month. Also have a look in /var/log/errortaskq.log for possible errors.

John

I guess it ran:
7041 Jan 1 01:20:00 server1 CROND[14569]: (root) CMD (echo 'action=reset&value=all' >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue)
Odd.

For errors, this is it really:
2003:12:31-00:11:00: DaTaskQ is already running. Delete the file /var/run/dataskq.pid to reset
2003:12:31-00:12:56: Error compressing file /home/eatpoo/domains/eatpoo.com/logs/Dec-2003.17.tar.gz : <br>
Seems to have one of those "compressing" errors daily (but for different users). Don't know what to say. It surely did *not* reset on the 1st.

Hmm... the errors don't really match anyway, they are logged before the cron was even run. Did the manual reset work? It might just be an issue of rescheduling when it happens to a few hours later in the day.

John

Back