Best preformance for Litespeed on single for wordpress / GTMetrix errors!

av_admin

Hi
Newly I installed DA in our server then we purchase the Litespeed ent and want to have the best performance in my server
I need best config for litespeed ent / also best config for mysql or maria db and php

We only have 1 website means 1domain.
We have to use php74 becuse the theme we used have Ioncube loock so we cannot upgrade in php 8.1

In this week at the night the speed of our site with GTmetrix and google page speed are verynice but in the day , its totally difreent...
see the image please: the first on belong last night about 2am and the second on is for today about 2pm
gtmetrix-reports.jpg

screencapture-gtmetrix-reports-3710-ir-lC9Mx89G-2022-04-19-01_32_33.jpg

Something wrong with the second attachment. Is this first post the slow results or the fast ones? My TTFB is just slightly lower than your, but my other Browser timings are about 25% to almost twice as fast as your values. Without knowing how complex the site is, it's hard to judge if those numbers are slower than they should be. Looks decent enough.

Not sure PHP 8.1 is going to give you any more speed. I use OpenLiteSpeed and the defaults are pretty good out of the box. In terms of Mariadb, have you taken a read through this?

Something wrong with the second attachment. Is this first post the slow results or the fast ones? My TTFB is just slightly lower than your, but my other Browser timings are about 25% to almost twice as fast as your values. Without knowing how complex the site is, it's hard to judge if those numbers are slower than they should be. Looks decent enough.

Not sure PHP 8.1 is going to give you any more speed. I use OpenLiteSpeed and the defaults are pretty good out of the box. In terms of Mariadb, have you taken a read through this?

I need configuration for litespeed for maximum performance...
Thanks for reply
Hope someone help me...

Hi
Newly I installed DA in our server then we purchase the Litespeed ent and want to have the best performance in my server
I need best config for litespeed ent / also best config for mysql or maria db and php

We only have 1 website means 1domain.
We have to use php74 becuse the theme we used have Ioncube loock so we cannot upgrade in php 8.1

In this week at the night the speed of our site with GTmetrix and google page speed are verynice but in the day , its totally difreent...
see the image please: the first on belong last night about 2am and the second on is for today about 2pm
View attachment 5447

View attachment 5449
If you are having this problem at certain times, have you ever thought that it could be a link problem in your datacenter? or it could be that your server has high processing in case of backup or something similar...

That wasent for backup or something similar ,
But what do you mean about link in datacenter ? you mean internet link?
I think we have unstable internet there and our server is under attack , I don't know how fix the attack to direct admin , maybe I have to change the login port...
and Must active firewall

Are you in a VPS? Could be that server hosting your VPS has too many other VPS servers sharing network and hardware during the day hence so much slower.

Lastly take a look at configuring the Litespeed Caching plugin:

with default setup of litespeed server should be quite fast already especially for one website as with litespeed the configuration works well for shared hosting hosting hundreds of sites.

Back