Best website CMS software.

how about phpwcms.com. Is it good? I'm searching a good CMS too but unable to decide yet.

Those are great, but I'm thinking of if there is any CMS software that is more business focused. I.E. handles inventory display on the website, allows a business owner to log in, update inventory daily by hand or what not.

Although i'm thinking of writing a database and creating this in php myself shortly.

Yes. I agree with you modem. I'm looking for that kind of CMS software too. Let me know if you've found one (or maybe created one). Or if anyone can find those kind of CMS software with inventory control features, please post it the site here.

Regards

I definately will keep you informed. A customer I have is looking to put up their craft inventory for sale on their website and have a simple repeating list of items in a DB with price, buy it now features etc. I'm thinking about creating the db on my own and writing the PHP code for it (with no login area at first) so that it just works. Then slowly build around it as the customer needs arise and then change the code and make it GPL if needed.

Modem - A really basic bit of software you may already know about that allows price changes without access to the html is www.mals-e.com I use it for a couple of clients and I'm pretty impressed.

Integration is V V easy and you can either just post into it with the product codes in a link or have the DB online and it can be amended through the control panel.

Admittedly it's not good for every use but your need to put a basic inventory online for sale should be covered with this.

Theres a free version too :)

Rob

Last edited:
Back