billing system.

spacecabbie

Verified User
So I have never really commercially used directadmin since it use it mostly as my private design en development server for the xxxxx projects i work on.

But to share the cost of the server i decided to offer hosting on it hell maybe i'll even run even :oops:
but looking to cms systems with selling and integration...

I understand but hate commercial plugins(do you, the bigs guys actually pay for it ?) it's not that i mind paying for something, but none of the company cares about startups/nonprofits. The prices are absurdly high and how fucking hard is it to make a version targeted for the small company's. Realy with the prices i am seeing if i am able to afford that at that time i might as well hire a programmer to get something custom made. Oh well */end rant.

Anyways is there or does anyone know a quick and dirty preferable one page script to order and setup a package ? something like boxbilling but it does not seem ready yet.

I was planning to make a system like that, that would be free (and open source). If there is interest I might start developing is faster.

I was planning to make a system like that, that would be free (and open source). If there is interest I might start developing is faster.
Actually i am uncertain but it looks like there starting development on boxbilling again ? But there is definitively demand for it.

do you, the bigs guys actually pay for it ?
Even the small ones do.. Not one thing in this world is truly free. Except for the love of God.

none of the company cares about startups/nonprofits
Well, some companies do but its mostly to lure you in so you have to Pay Money...LOL

prices are absurdly high
What is High?
Blesta? Super cheap

WHMCs Cheap not super cheap. Subscription yuck

Hostbill Moderately expensive. Not a subscription. Fairly complete for Hosting.

UberSmith This is High

make a version targeted for the small company's
Blesta did.
I might as well hire a programmer to get something custom made
You must know some cheap devs..

I assumed you meant Hosting Billing panels

I wouldn't even consider BoxBilling. I couldn't even get it to install.

Even the small ones do.. Not one thing in this world is truly free. Except for the love of God.
Err wel in my case I charge for that. :whistle:

Well, some companies do but its mostly to lure you in so you have to Pay Money...LOL
What is High?
Blesta? Super cheap
I''ll have whatever your drinking:alien: super cheap ?
14,95 a month for a glorified webshop? Hell DirectAdmin is cheaper and it runs a complete server.
On top of that it provides the Bloody interface for that webshop

WHMCs Cheap not super cheap. Subscription yuck
Hostbill Moderately expensive. Not a subscription. Fairly complete for Hosting.
UberSmith This is High
Blesta did.
Ok UberSmith made my eyes bleed. W.T.F.

Blesta did ? yea for 30 days the old look at we can now pay up bitch.

You must know some cheap devs..
I assumed you meant Hosting Billing panels
I wouldn't even consider BoxBilling. I couldn't even get it to install.
BoxBilling is actually perfect for me. installed without hassle mind you they just started developing again. opensource now.
Cheap devs every one know them any market place site for PHP programming. Hello my good friend we program for you yes ?

14,95 a month for a glorified webshop?
Owned Unbranded
$300 one-time
  • 1 Year Support & Updates (Renew $39/yr)
  • Re-issue license anytime in the client area
  • Host on your own server
  • Access to all future beta releases
  • Can remove "Powered by Blesta" branding
Order Now

Ok UberSmith made my eyes bleed. W.T.F.
I know right.

I''ll have whatever your drinking:alien: super cheap ?
Sweet Tea.
BoxBilling is actually perfect for me. installed without hassle mind you they just started developing again. opensource now.
I love FOSS.. I hope it gets better.

I mostly replied to talk to you... I hope you are well.
the love of God.
will always be free..

Back