BoxBilling Extension for directadmin

petino1

Dear DirectAdmin Forum readers,

I have a BoxBilling to get track of my Clients .
Now I am trying to integrate my BoxBilling to Directadmin. so I can automate my hosting platform.
I tried the Directadmin extension: https://github.com/boxbilling/extensions/blob/master/bb-library/Server/Manager/Directadmin.php
But when I use this Old extension my BoxBilling gets stuck and I can't see my added Servers.

Who has experience with BoxBilling integration and can help me.
If some one has a self written version voor this extension please let me now I can use it.
and if needed I will pay to support Development

Is BoxBilling still being developed?

I thought their last official release was from 2015.

your right, i have made my own version for the Server manager and it worked after a day of programming :D thanks to the directadmin api!

your right, i have made my own version for the Server manager and it worked after a day of programming :D thanks to the directadmin api!
can you share it with me as well? davidL twenty-fourteen in numerals at buerer dot net

Is BoxBilling still being developed?

I thought their last official release was from 2015.

Boxbilling is now full open source and free, from their git page :

Here we are, BoxBilling is being rewritten to work with newer versions of PHP.
🐛 This is a pre-release, we expect to have your feedback. If you've found a bug, please create an issue.

• We've completely removed the licensing system. BoxBilling is now completely free and open-source, and 'PRO' features are now unlocked for everyone. 🎉
  • Added MyOwnFreeHost support
  • Added a module for custom pages
  • Dropped out support for the defunct YouHosting
  • Dropped out Kloxo support
  • Fixed compatibility issues for newer versions of MySQL
  • Brand new layout for error messages
  • New "bootstrap" theme
  • Critical security fixes
  • Nearly full support for PHP 7.4
  • Dropping out support for PHP versions lower than 7.2
  • Switched completely from MySQLi to PDO
  • Completely rewritten currency rate system. We integrated the European Central Bank and Currencylayer's API to BoxBilling and hooked the automatic conversion rate updating to the Cron jobs. So, whenever you fire up Cron jobs, the conversion rate will be updated automatically.

Thank you, I will install it later today. Do you know is DirectAdmin support built-in?

I think so. I downloaded the package and scanned the contents for "directadmin".
These files mention DA in the filename or in the code.

1610054487058.png

Back