bringing back the old login screen

k1l0b1t

Verified User
The new login screen looks a bit weird, personaly I liked the old one way more.

Is there any way I could bring that previous login screen back?

Also not liked, I would like to know how to customize this login page with my own look.
Which way to change?

I think it would look better if it was smaller and tighter... Maybe just have the DA logo as well instead of the Full Name...

I also don`t like the new login screen. Also after updating Directadmin the Evolution theme (with standard set) is changed to Refreshed serverwide and I think the Refreshed option isn`t as smooth as the Standard option.

+1 for the new login screen. I like it😁 Floating input labels would make it even nicer and cleaner

I'm also nog sure why you should/can select a language, as this is not propagated to the next screens and only works one time for the login screen. If I logoff it has changed back to english again. At least keep the choice in a cookie or whatever.

Login screen. Meh. The only thing that would make it better is a pref in the skin area for my logo.

I didn't like the background on the old one... I prefer the size of the old one...

The new theme has things too big for me.... constantly clicking or scrolling to see things (Back to the old Icon Grid)

Agree on the size for sure. Even too round for my liking now too
Background could pe personalisable like logo's.

after updating Directadmin the Evolution theme (with standard set) is changed to Refreshed serverwide
Does anybody know how to change this back, for all, to standard? Its not available as an option in the skin manager as reseller or admin; there is only "evolution" to set. :(

Does anybody know how to change this back, for all, to standard? Its not available as an option in the skin manager as reseller or admin; there is only "evolution" to set.
I can’t lookup the exact location right now but i think Admin Tools -> Customize Evolution Skin

there you can edit the default skin, from Refreshed back to Evolution

The new login page breaks password managers, well, the one I use..... It's all JS & CSS.

Clicking this (where the pointing arrow is) does nothing, I have to use an alternative method

Attachments

• da-login.jpg
    da-login.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 60
Back