Browser search on file editor (admin level)

Ch3vr0n

Verified User
I hope this is the right place to post this.

Just stumbled upon this "issue" when trying to configure my php.ini file.

I wanted to disable output buffering by default so i went to /admin/file-editor and picked php.ini, using evolution skin.

hit ctrl+F and entered "output"

file editor dit NOT scroll down to the first entry containing "output" like it should? It stayed at the default position only showing the first 34 lines (for me) of the php.ini file. This problem does NOT occur when using the "enhanced" skin, where the file editor properly scrolls down to the first entry.

Any chance this behavior could be fixed in the next DA build, or is it intentional?

Confirmed. In Chrome. It will highlight all of the entries in (find) and will jump to what is in the current view box. However it wont go further down the page. I would assume this is a Bug in Evolution.

If someone else who has enhanced could check it would be great..

Update
You need to click in the Black file box. Then hit control f. Works great that way

Good to know, however you don't need to do that on 'enhanced' skin. Perhaps the behavior can be tweaked to be consistent across both(all) skins?

I know it's just 1 more click, but still...

Tried the above workaround and confirmed. Not ideal but it'll do in the mean time. However the highlighting line color could use a tweak. Right now its a dark grey background with a black line color.

Back