Buy License

pixGT

Verified User
Hi

3 months back I moved to DA from cPanel. Direct admin is really good and its suitable for us.

I need bulk license because I'm in web hosting industry. I can recommend to my clients use DA. Do you know how to order bulk license for lower price.

I saw someone has mention on them website are are selling DA license with Brand Name License . What is that ?

You could apply for internal licenses with Directadmin, you have to contact sales for that.

I think you read that one:
5- (Optional) Insert your name in the name of the license -Brand licensing (once $ 5)
It looks like that site is selling directadmin illegalyl.
As far as I know brand licensing is putting your name into the license account. Since license accounts may not be transferred this looks illegal to me.

You could apply for internal licenses with Directadmin, you have to contact sales for that.

I think you read that one:

It looks like that site is selling directadmin illegalyl.
As far as I know brand licensing is putting your name into the license account. Since license accounts may not be transferred this looks illegal to me.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I don't want do illegal things. Richard do you know about Authorized resellers ? If you know please share them links.

I'm sorry, the only authorized reseller is Directadmin itself as far as I know.

Next to that, there are company's where you can rent a license. Those are internal datacenter licenses. I'm Dutch so I know a few here in the Netherlands, they also rent them for like 5 euro a month (full license). Like Transip and Leaseweb.

There are also several in the US and the UK which rent DA full licenses for around 5 to 6 dollar a month as extra with a VPS or dedicated server. Most are legal.

But real reselling so that you will become an owner of a license, as far as I know there are no official resellers.
If you can get a license without having ordered a VPS or Dedi, it's mostlikely an illegal license.

DA allows you to get huge discounts on volume if you are selling dedicated server or Virtual servers. I can't find pricing slabs but for fixed monthly fee they generally gives a whole lot of internal licenses. You can ask them here : https://www.directadmin.com/contacts.php

Back