Calender installation in Roundcube

Serversupportstaff

Verified User
We were trying to add a calendar plugin to our Roundcube and we have successfully added it by creating a custom configuration for Roundcube in the path /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/roundcube.

But after it, we realized there is an issue while displaying the mails in RoundCube (Loading white page when clicking on the particular mail in the inbox ), hence we removed the custom configuration and rebuild the RoundCube. Thus the issue with mails got fixed but the calendar plugin gets removed.

We have checked below docs to configure calender in roundcube.

Could you please let us know where we missed it?

Hope your good suggestions.

You have to not only put the custom config in but the plug-in directories and all in their custom areas

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/roundcube
ls
config.inc.php plugins skins

So in the roundcube dir you add the config.inc.php. edit it to include the plugin changes needed
then create a plugins dir
in the plugins dir add the calendar plugin.
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/roundcube/plugins
ls
calendar

then run
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update
./build roundcube

If you did it correctly you should see the plugin in roundcube so you can configure it in the web interface

Last edited:
Hi,
Attach files
I have done as per your request, the calendar is fine. Please see the below screen-shots to verify it, but the mails can't be opened.

See the first scree-shot I have selected 1 mail but it is not displaying in right side of it. Even if I double clicked that mail is opened as white page. That's the issue.

Only If I reverted what I have done to add calendar plugin the issue with mail displaying is fixed. Please advice how to fix mail not displayng issue when calender is installed.

Attachments

• Email not displaying.png
    Email not displaying.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Calender.png
    Calender.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 34
Hi,
Attach files
I have done as per your request, the calendar is fine. Please see the below screen-shots to verify it, but the mails can't be opened.

See the first scree-shot I have selected 1 mail but it is not displaying in right side of it. Even if I double clicked that mail is opened as white page. That's the issue.

Only If I reverted what I have done to add calendar plugin the issue with mail displaying is fixed. Please advice how to fix mail not displayng issue when calender is installed.

I am having the same issue, and it's really frustrating.
Any solution on this?

I have tried on an clean install but have the same issue, I am willing to pay someone to fix it.

I've found the solution.. You require one more thing to run in the Roundcube folder.

Code:
composer require sabre/vobject 3.3.3

When composer added this to your composer.json file and downloaded it, it will run.

I've found the solution.. You require one more thing to run in the Roundcube folder.

Code:
composer require sabre/vobject 3.3.3

When composer added this to your composer.json file and downloaded it, it will run.
Thank you, but my issue is with running;
lessc --relative-urls -x plugins/libkolab/skins/elastic/libkolab.less > plugins/libkolab/skins/elastic/libkolab.min.css
I get this error; Canceled (SIGABRT) (kernel stored in file)

Has anyone found a solution for this yet?
Why is the calendar plugin not automatically included with Roundcube?

Back