Can not update license key

mhsolutions

Verified User
I have an lifetime license, but this month i can not get license key, my server notice

This is an automated message notifying you that an error has occurred while trying to update the license file.
The generated message is as follows:

New License is invalid: Unable to read the contents of the license

Return code: no_result

First, try updating manually:

and failing that contact JBMC-Software, including the error message. Failure to do so could result in an inactive control panel.

I follow guide in https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=30 but it stell not working

I have 7 license has the same error
Please help me check it.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 2020-03-31_112755.png
    2020-03-31_112755.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
It's an internal license. You have to ask your provider which rent it to you what's wrong.

Remove your license and client id from your first post, you must never post this combination in public.
If no one helps, try sending in a tickets at tickets.directadmin.com

Lately we have been cracking down on illegal license resellers, so this may be the reason.

If it is your own lifetime license, then it should be in your own account at directadmin.com. You say 34904 is your client ID, are you able to login to our website with that ID? As Richard pointed out, this looks to be an internal license that only a datacenter can provide (and it MUST be part of a dedicated server that you ordered from them).

Lately we have been cracking down on illegal license resellers, so this may be the reason.

If it is your own lifetime license, then it should be in your own account at directadmin.com. You say 34904 is your client ID, are you able to login to our website with that ID? As Richard pointed out, this looks to be an internal license that only a datacenter can provide (and it MUST be part of a dedicated server that you ordered from them).
Thanks, I buy from a reseller in Viet Nam. They said, they contact to you, but you don't reply anything. I must public this forum.

It's an internal license. You have to ask your provider which rent it to you what's wrong.

Remove your license and client id from your first post, you must never post this combination in public.
If no one helps, try sending in a tickets at tickets.directadmin.com
Thanks a lot! i removed it

I am also having a similar case.
When I bought the license, I chose the highest "lifetime" package for VND 2,600,000; but until today is locked to know the internal package. Contact the company they sold when they went bankrupt.
So what do I do in this case? And will D.A support clients like me?

So what do I do in this case? And will D.A support clients like me?
These are 2 questions, so 2 answers.
1.) Contact DA sales (via sales @ directadmin.com)
2.) Only if the license is legal or when you buy a legal license. They stopped however selling lifetime licenses since last year.

Back