Cannot change IP adress license

After the server IP it should have a change button.
But since there is not one, I can only think of this:

All licenses are limited to 3 or 4 IP changes in there entire lifetime. (As far as I know a renewal will not reset the currently used limit.) So you may have hit its limit.

After the server IP it should have a change button.
But since there is not one, I can only think of this:

All licenses are limited to 3 or 4 IP changes in there entire lifetime. (As far as I know a renewal will not reset the currently used limit.) So you may have hit its limit.

Yes but I have it with all my licenses, I know about the 5 changed limit.

Yes but I have it with all my licenses, I know about the 5 changed limit.
Hmmm.... That is weird. But that also means that only DirectAdmin Staff can help you.
So i can only recommend to just wait until they reply on your ticket.

There are some reasons this can happen, aside from the limit. It could even be invalid contact info such as e-mail hard bounces, or other account/billing problems, account locked out from multiple failed logn attempts, etc etc etc. and we are trying to make contact with the owner.

If it's an account completely out of support then please wait for your ticket to be answered, as replies are much longer in this case. They go to the bottom of the pile because technically there is no support on these accounts.

There are some reasons this can happen, aside from the limit. It could even be invalid contact info such as e-mail hard bounces, or other account/billing problems, account locked out from multiple failed logn attempts, etc etc etc. and we are trying to make contact with the owner.

If it's an account completely out of support then please wait for your ticket to be answered, as replies are much longer in this case. They go to the bottom of the pile because technically there is no support on these accounts.

When PRO Pack will be launched, I will pay some $199/year for full support and the Pro Pack :)
But it is really frustrating, for being a customer for 10+ years, and need to wait 1 day for a reply about an IP change.

5 changes/year. We asked support earlier, because we need to change IP's sometimes, users can migrate from vps to dedicated, or from dedicated to colocation server, sometimes or for vps-test orders, etc.

Back