Cannot connect domain to DA

manas23

Hello guys,

I tried to migrate my Cpanel backup to DA yesterday. I think I was able to manage to back up however I cannot put my domain on my DA. When I check on Google it shows on my vps but my website is completely down since I deleted the cpanel from godaddy.

When I tried to install the backup I got this error message
Code:
tar: The following options were used after any non-optional arguments in archive create or update mode.  These options are positional and affect only arguments that follow them.  Please, rearrange them properly.
tar: --exclude ‘cpbackup-exclude.conf’ has no effect
tar: --exclude ‘.cphorde’ has no effect
tar: --exclude ‘.gemrc’ has no effect
tar: --exclude ‘.contactemail’ has no effect
tar: --exclude ‘.lastlogin’ has no effect
tar: --exclude ‘.cpanel’ has no effect
tar: --exclude ‘tmp’ has no effect
tar: --exclude ‘ssl’ has no effect
tar: --exclude ‘logs’ has no effect
tar: --exclude ‘.zshrc’ has no effect
tar: --exclude ‘.cpaddons’ has no effect
tar: --exclude ‘cpanel3-skel’ has no effect
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
WARNING! i6306362_wp1 cannot be owned by dbo7ghligyzz, renaming database user to dbo7ghligyzz_wp1
Trying to find files in public_html to rename i6306362_wp1 to dbo7ghligyzz_wp1. A copy of the file will have '.cpanel_backup_copy_dbname.php' appended at the end.
/home/admin/converted_userbackups/dbo7ghligyzz/domains/upscalereps.com/public_html/wp-config.php
WARNING! i6306362_wp1 username cannot be owned by dbo7ghligyzz, renaming database user to dbo7ghligyzz_wp1
Trying to find files in public_html to rename i6306362_wp1 to dbo7ghligyzz_wp1. A copy of the file will have '.cpanel_backup_copy.php' appended at the end.

Cannot find creator 'gdresell' when restoring 'user.gdresell.dbo7ghligyzz.tar.gz'.  Reverting to 'admin'
upscalereps.com already exists on the server.

When I try to go in to my website ''Future of something quiete cool'' pops up and there is a login section which takes me to cpanel?
Is anyone faced this issue?

You are trying to restore account with login (and database name) i6306362 to new login dbo7ghligyzz. So system renaming database user to dbo7ghligyzz_wp1. In such case You need to replase database name/user in website configs.

You are trying to restore account with login (and database name) i6306362 to new login dbo7ghligyzz. So system renaming database user to dbo7ghligyzz_wp1. In such case You need to replase database name/user in website configs.

How do I change my database user name?
From the backup itself?
so you are saying I have to change i6306362 to dbo7ghligyzz in website configs?

just go to Mysql Management and change passwd to database, there you will receive actual credentials and then just replace old to new in website configs

just go to Mysql Management and change passwd to database, there you will receive actual credentials and then just replace old to new in website configs

The thing is everytime i click mysql management it takes me to user level on DA and says you need a new domain

because you must be logged in as database owner, in your case log-in to dbo7ghligyzz account to modify it's databases

because you must be logged in as database owner, in your case log-in to dbo7ghligyzz account to modify it's databases

I did still says I need to add domain.
Do you have any idea?
Since I deleted my cpanel in godaddy i cannot access to my cpanel

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 43
looks line backup restore failed, try to rename it according to Cpanel2DA convertor and restore again

looks line backup restore failed, try to rename it according to Cpanel2DA convertor and restore again

I did what you said and restored succesfully and my domain shows up on DA.
Now when I try to enter my website I get Service Unavailable message.

Do you know any idea how to solve this.

now check real mysql database name/login/pass and those in website configs, its better to change passwd to database, there you will receive actual credentials and then just replace old to new in website configs

now check real mysql database name/login/pass and those in website configs, its better to change passwd to database, there you will receive actual credentials and then just replace old to new in website configs

What I did is, I found the wp-config file in public_html and user name was the same as mysql database name. I changed the password in mysql that I got from wp-config.

but still my website is not working.
what should i do more?
what's the name of the file of website configs?

is my dns setting right?
and I added my ip on access hosts/mysql section.

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
db-name/db-user/db-pass in wp-config.php must be equal with those in MysqlManagement.
Then check DNS/NS settings. DIG/ping domain, check settings in domain registrar panel.
Also you may check domain access/error log in Directadmin, if you see there your fresh visits - that mean all ok with DNS

hello I checked ping domain it seems its working but still 503 serviceunavailable

some of my A type and NS type dns are domain.com.
2 dots?
do you think thats the problem I could not change it to domain.com, it gives me error on DA

ping shows you curent server/account IP or old server IP?
if current - check apache/nginx/php logs

ping shows you curent server/account IP or old server IP?
if current - check apache/nginx/php logs

Allright now my website is up.
But it is very slow, slower than before.
and nameservers are different than godaddy?
is it going to be a issue

now you must tune php/mysql/website to make it faster.
according NS - I can't help because can't see whole picture, ask your hoster support.

now you must tune php/mysql/website to make it faster.
according NS - I can't help because can't see whole picture, ask your hoster support.

So you are saying my database still using the previous shared hosted plan settings?

Do I do it on phpmyAdmin?
What would be the username and password for phpMyAdmin?Where can I find it?

username and password for phpMyAdmin are the same as You put in wp-config.php
"database still using the previous shared hosted plan settings" - I don't know, check HOST in wp-config.

Back