Verified User
Hello,

This is very urgent!!! I cannot order new licences. Error:

Error: Invalid Request
Status is: 400
Type is: invalid_request_error
Code is: customer_max_subscriptions
Param is:
Message is: Customer cus_FSFZ9dlYFKVvrI already has the maximum 25 current subscriptions

Please help us to fix this issue. We are in the middle of the migrating...

Thanks,
Melih

Hello,

Already done but i had to try everyting. Now we are migrating many servers and we cannot order licence. We are waiting only to order licence.

We need urgent help. Otherwise we delay the process and have to make all backups again.... This is very bad.

Thanks,
Melih

It looks like some sort of protection limit that they are using, bu I'm not sure as I do not have that much licenses to know ... that's why I suggested tickets

Maybe some high priority ticket will rang a bell somewhere it is not good to open multiple one but if you in a hurry and over 25 licenses try both Licenses and Sales/ Billing category with a High priority one

I do not know what else to suggest it is Saturday Evening where DA HQ is located :(

Hello DanielP,

We have all backed up 27 servers and not we have to make it again after one week. We announced all customers....

We are still waiting. We have some expactations.

Thanks alot,
Melih

You do not have the licenes yet ? and trying to order them in one order 27 now ?

Try to work around the problem... try to order 24 or 25 or less (20) ... if that works order the adtional 2-3-7...ift you are not able to order more than 25 total then just proceed migrate the 24-25 servers and left the others 2 for next week it sill be 90% migration done

I do not know if that will work

Hello,

We have already 20 licences for our other server customers. We need 27 more but the system blocked us on 25 licences. We need to order 22 licences more.

Thanks,
Melih

Hello,

You need to contact DirectAdmin sales. Hardly can anybody here help you with it.

Back