Can't send email to google

wm20472

Verified User
I can't send email to google, google see as spam mail and return. I check domain in google, result as:
google dns error.jpg
I have set SPF & DKIM in DA DNS
DNS setting.jpg

How can I solve?

Did you go to that corresponding help files, and do make the changes to for example your spf record?

You didn't write versions?

And how you use mail? Google or own domain with own mailserver, therefore you can do a forum search and also some DA help files

Do you handle email service for your domain at Google/Gmail? Then follow the recommendations as mentioned by the user ikkeben, if you use your own server for mail service, then the posted links and information is not relative at all.

p.s. x._domainkey is a public DNS record, and there is no sense at all to hide it.

I can change the SPF, but I don't know how to change it:(

about google DA files, I Can't find
Did you go to that corresponding help files, and do make the changes to for example your spf record?

You didn't write versions?

And how you use mail? Google or own domain with own mailserver, therefore you can do a forum search and also some DA help files

I think you might be looking at the wrong thing and it may be sending you down the wrong rabbit hole. Use mail-tester.com to test the quality of your outbound mail. It will tell you what about it looks spammy (SPF, DKIM, etc) or not. It may well be that you're doing nothing wrong, but if you are doing something wrong that will identify it better than some random "find problems for my domain" tool will.

I can tell you right now the first problem is that your DA server, at IP 115.160.128.***, has no PTR record. Your reverse DNS should match your server hostname, which should be an FQDN: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fully_qualified_domain_name

Back