CentOS 3.4 + DirectAdmin Install.

thehoundog

Verified User
Anyone willing to install DirectAdmin on a hardened Centos 3.4 server ?

I can't seem to get support from DirectAdmin themselves.

Is it a holiday in Canada today ?

Thanks

No its not an official Canadian holiday today.

If your in that big a rush I can install it for you. Get me at

MSN: [email protected]
AIM: u2mikesupport
Yahoo IM: u2mike_com

Or Email: [email protected]

Note the license you purchased must be activated before one can install it. You may want to wait on the DA team though, they ussually get back to you within 24 hours at most.

Last edited:
Thank You Mike

Thank You Mike.

You are very Generious.

I will do as you say and wait on DA team, but will keep you in mind if needed.

Once again,
Much Thanks,

Roger

Still nothing

Still Nothing :eek:

No Live support available for 3 days.

No E-mail Follow-up on the install.

and Naturally,
no one answers the phone in spite of the fact it is currently inside their posted window of working hours.

So is anyone working at DA or is it an artificial intelligence server cluster simply processing orders with canned responses ?

oh, lets be fair, i did hear from Mark ( thanks Mark ) but that was before I bought their product, and since then I have heard nothing, including after I sent them an e-mail stating I needed them to do the install as per someone else's suggestion.

Any advise short of running the other way :confused:

Last I heard, the staff was moving to a new building and were a little out of order.

Live support has not been available for the past year to my knowledge and phone support is not really supported, or at least hasn't been, but DA still hasn't removed it from their website so.....

they clearly stated they didn't answered the phone anymore because of the poeple asking them to do too much by phone, it was burning up their time.

Back