Centos 7 EOL question

exemaco

Verified User
Hi everyone,

Seeing that centos 7 is supported until June 2024, my question is if directadmin will get some extended support time, I currently have 30 servers running centos 7 and some were recently upgraded. I have several clients with old versions and it is not easy to migrate 30 servers with many clients with old software versions in 1 year.

Thanks.

1.no as soon the os get eol da is stopping teh support, however your server can perfectly run but the custombuild will stop
You can have extended support for Centos 7 with Cloudlinux if disered
2. you can try ro do an inplaace upgrade to lets say Almalinux 8.x, search the forum for the howto

already extended, see docs

with new Directadmin Logical. Even EOL OS, I think you can still use directadmin with custombuild without update. because custombuild will bundle with directadmin package. so if you need more time than mention in the Docs. it should be fine.

already extended, see docs

with new Directadmin Logical. Even EOL OS, I think you can still use directadmin with custombuild without update. because custombuild will bundle with directadmin package. so if you need more time than mention in the Docs. it should be fine.
good, as long as the DA license works shouldn't have any problems then.

Back