Changing password in Roundcube doesn't update existing password

Update DA to 1.47.0.
1.44.0 doesn't have the required CMD_API version of the command, it was added in 1.45.1
The older driver calls CMD_CHANGE_EMAIL_PASSWORD.
The new driver calls CMD_API_CHANGE_EMAIL_PASSWORD, but needs a newer DA.

John

I am experiencing this problem on multiple servers with roundcube 1.2.1 and DirectAdmin 1.50.1, tried options.conf and directadmin.conf changes, but with no effect.

I am experiencing this problem on multiple servers with roundcube 1.2.1 and DirectAdmin 1.50.1, tried options.conf and directadmin.conf changes, but with no effect.

I have tried all available solutions entered but with very little success. I am getting the "Recv failure" error and

2018:10:15-16:06:38: -> A failure in the SSL library occurred, usually a protocol error.
2018:10:15-16:06:38: -> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)

I have tried using both ssl://localhost and ssl://da.mydomain.com with port 2223 (with real domain name, of course) in roundcube's password configuration.

This is in CentOS 7 with PHP 7.1. In CentOS 6.x everything works properly.

I work around to fix this issue:

Open file "/var/www/html/roundcube/plugins/password/drivers/directadmin.php"
Then find this line:
Code:
$socket = @fsockopen( $this->remote_host, $this->remote_port, $sock_errno, $sock_errstr, 10 );

Replace it with this code:
Code:
//$socket = @fsockopen( $this->remote_host, $this->remote_port, $sock_errno, $sock_errstr, 10 );

$context = stream_context_create(['ssl' => [
    'verify_peer' => false,
    'verify_peer_name' => false,
    'allow_self_signed'=> true
    ]]);
$socket = stream_socket_client($this->remote_host . ':' . $this->remote_port, $sock_errno, $sock_errstr, 10, STREAM_CLIENT_CONNECT, $context);

Hope it help you.

Back