Cloud linux e php selector

cabn12

Verified User
Good afternoon guys, I added the main domain in the sequence below in the DA:

1-I ACCESSED ADMIN AFTER I WAS IN USER AND CLICKED ON SETUP DOMAIN I ADDED MY MAIN DOMAIN.
2- I WAS IN THE RESELLER I ADDED NS1 AND NS2 AND IPS.
3 - I came back to ADMIN and counted HOSTNAME.MEUDOMINIOPRINCIPAL.COM AND SOON BELOW DOMINIOPRINCIPAL.COM, DNS ENTRIES ALL OK
I installed cloudlinu and phpselector, added some new accounts migrated from cpanel all ok, these accounts are in cage and the php selector works without problems.
When accessing the main domain in user lever, the php selector does not appear. I receive the cage message disabled. I cannot enable anything from php, but only in the main domain.

Hello,

An user should be moved into cagefs if you want to use a PHP selector from CloudLinux.

The main user I guess is admin? Usually admin is not added into cagefs, so you might need to use another user.

The admin user is related to the main domain, the others are not! So any domain that belongs to the admin user being the default domain will not enter the cage.
user admin ==== >>> main domain (will not enter cage)
user admin ==== >>> additional domains created or imported other than the main entry in the cage!
that's it?

In directadmin terminology there are users and domains. An user in directadmin can have multiple domains, and if an user is not added into cagefs no php-selector from CloudLinux can be used by them.

The admin user is usually used in SSH to switch to root, using sudo or su, hence it's not a good idea to set the admin user into cagefs.

So in order to get CloudLinux PHP-selector to work for your domain (which you currently host under admin), you should create another user and move the domain to its account.

Sorry could you show me how to create a new user and move this domain to him?

Because I'm coming from cpanel and I'm still getting acquainted with DA

I thank the friend this was the last doubt but it was successfully corrected my DA is safe and very fast, by by Cpanel!

Back