Create new account using like a subdomain?

jdn1976

Verified User
Hello, I am trying to create an account similar to a subdomain, but using is own DA panel.
So I create a user, domain like:
somewhat.myserverdomain.tld

but when I access to browser do not open. I can not create a subdomain account with a DA panel for this user?
For example on cPanel I can create account using somewhat.myserverdomain.tld, and this user have his cPanel.
What I am doing wrong on DA?

So do you mean a subdomain of an already existing domain? of an already existing user?
exsiting.com
sub.existing.com
If yes use subdomain in the user panel

if you mean another.different.com under that user?
its under domain management

but when I access to browser do not open.
or are you saying you can't go to the domain on the internet? If so you most likely need to wait for DNS to propagate. It can take up to 24 hours but usually a few are plenty.

or are you saying you can't go to the domain on the internet? If so you most likely need to wait for DNS to propagate. It can take up to 24 hours but usually a few are plenty.
The main domain is propagated.
Usually sub.domain.com should open and not wait 24h.

It would be a lot more helpful if you gave us the subdomain. If you give us fake information the expect fake answers.

You can create a new user with a subdomain but likely you have to manually create a dns record under the main domain.

It would be a lot more helpful if you gave us the subdomain. If you give us fake information the expect fake answers.

You can create a new user with a subdomain but likely you have to manually create a dns record under the main domain.

Odd, now it is working. I try this morning and created four different subdomains using admin and now is opening the default page of direct admin.

Thank you

Back