CRITICAL:yum.cli:Config Error: Error accessing file for config file:///etc/yum/yum.co

I can get that aswell but i dont know if support is included.

By the way, ive stopped again da installation and run those command manually and nothing happend, so, ive run ./build mysql and nothing happend... just when ive started ./build all the problem came up (always at mysql level).

The strange thing is the error with libaio, i saw in the code that try to use yum to install it, so, shouldn't be problems... but.. apparently he cant install that lib.

Im going now to restore snapshot and try to install that lib with yum for see what happend.

Here it is:
Code:
[root@Test ~]# yum install libaio
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
 * base: centos.crazynetwork.it
 * extras: centos.crazynetwork.it
 * updates: centos.crazynetwork.it
Setting up Install Process
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package libaio.x86_64 0:0.3.107-10.el6 set to be updated
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved

================================================================================
 Package         Arch            Version                    Repository     Size
================================================================================
Installing:
 libaio          x86_64          0.3.107-10.el6             base           21 k

Transaction Summary
Install       1 Package(s)
Upgrade       0 Package(s)

Total download size: 21 k
Installed size: 34 k
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
libaio-0.3.107-10.el6.x86_64.rpm                                                                                                                             |  21 kB     00:00
Running rpm_check_debug
Running Transaction Test
Transaction Test Succeeded
Running Transaction
Warning: RPMDB altered outside of yum.
MySQL-server-5.5.14-1.linux2.6.x86_64 has missing requires of libaio.so.1()(64bit)
MySQL-server-5.5.14-1.linux2.6.x86_64 has missing requires of libaio.so.1(LIBAIO_0.1)(64bit)
MySQL-server-5.5.14-1.linux2.6.x86_64 has missing requires of libaio.so.1(LIBAIO_0.4)(64bit)
  Installing     : libaio-0.3.107-10.el6.x86_64                                                                                                                                 1/1

Installed:
  libaio.x86_64 0:0.3.107-10.el6

Complete!

There is any way that directadmin install script change/reinstall python?

Code:
[root@Test ~]# /usr/bin/yum-debug-dump
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yum-debug-dump", line 206, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/yum-debug-dump", line 187, in main
    if my.conf.uid != 0:
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/yum/__init__.py", line 778, in <lambda>
    conf = property(fget=lambda self: self._getConfig(),
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/yum/__init__.py", line 256, in _getConfig
    startupconf = config.readStartupConfig(fn, root)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/yum/config.py", line 821, in readStartupConfig
    confpp_obj = ConfigPreProcessor(configfile)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/yum/parser.py", line 86, in __init__
    fo = self._pushfile( url )
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/yum/parser.py", line 195, in _pushfile
    'Error accessing file for config %s' % (absurl)
yum.Errors.ConfigError: Error accessing file for config file:///etc/yum.conf

Ok ive studied how installation script work, and the problem appear on "./build all d"...

but i still cant figure out the sequence of installation that "all d" do...

Ok, found the sequence.

Now im trying to build all but i had put no to mysql_inst, so, will skip mysql.

Next, ill try all disabled and enabling once by once.

Regards

commenting mysql jail and iconv seems to worked fine but yum stopped work after libxslt (make install prolly)

now im going to re-enable mysql and jail (jail shouldn't be cause i use to set it to no so isnt neither starting at all)

Ive noticed a report on yum (was in loop)

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yum", line 4, in <module>
    import yum
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/yum/__init__.py", line 39, in <module>
    import config
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/yum/config.py", line 30, in <module>
    from parser import ConfigPreProcessor, varReplace
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/yum/parser.py", line 3, in <module>
    import urlgrabber
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/urlgrabber/__init__.py", line 54, in <m                                           odule>
    from grabber import urlgrab, urlopen, urlread
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/urlgrabber/grabber.py", line 421, in <m                                           odule>
    import urllib
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/urllib.py", line 1166, in <module>
    _hextochr.update(('%02X' % i, chr(i)) for i in range(256))
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/urllib.py", line 1166, in <genexpr>
    _hextochr.update(('%02X' % i, chr(i)) for i in range(256))
KeyboardInterrupt

Maybe should be useful

Last edited:
Enabling mysql and jail (not iconv) pop again the problem... so.. seems to be related to different software not just one o_O

Any idea?

Strange thing... disabled http and after install php it installed http o_O and iconv aswell (and was disabled) and yum crashed on iconv again.

Glad im centos mirror or i had a big ban on my ip today xD

Ok, all disabled and im enabling one instalaltion per build.

Actually working without errors with:

iconv
mysql
jail (no)
icu
libxml2
libxslt

Now im going home, ill do other test if ive time.

Regards

cURL is the one blocking yum!

Im going to check if other do that also, but, one by one is curl the one that make it crash.

Regards

Thank you SeLLeRoNe!

Confirmed:
Code:
[root@es6 lib]# [b]pwd[/b]
/usr/local/lib
[root@es6 lib]# [b]yum[/b]
CRITICAL:yum.cli:Config Error: Error accessing file for config file:///etc/yum/yum.conf
[root@es6 lib]# [b]mv libcurl.so.4.2.0 libcurl.so.4.2.0.moved[/b]
[root@es6 lib]# [b]ln -s /usr/lib/libcurl.so.4.1.1 libcurl.so.4.2.0[/b]
[root@es6 lib]# [b]yum[/b]
Loading "fastestmirror" plugin
Config time: 0.067
Running "init" handler for "fastestmirror" plugin
Yum Version: 3.2.27
COMMAND: yum
now the question is, should we not install curl.. should we always link if it exists... try to install the actual rpms.. decisions, decisions.

I'd sooner find the python bit that is linking to it and recompile it to ours. (likely python-pycurl)

EDIT: ldconfig likes to re-link libcurl.so.4 -> libcurl.so.4.2.0.moved, which breaks yum again, so likely need to move our 4.2.0 lib out of the directory completely.
This also tells us that whatever it is, it's linked to libcurl.so.4. (based on /etc/ld.so.conf, where add /usr/local/lib)

John

Nice, glad was helpful.

Actually i think that cURL should be helpful for some website (wordpress for example use it)... but... if this going to make you crazy or break something so we should not install it.. and.. as far as i understood it is already on system...

My errors came out cause seems that build php compile curl aswell, thats why i was getting so confused :)

Anyway, glad that my work was helpful for find out the bug.

Avaible for presents :p Joking ;)

Regards

Youy've done some good work, Andrea.

I'm still working on my interesting problem, which I'll probably report elsewhere on thes forums.

Jeff

No, it's a CentOS problem with 2TB drives and drives that have been used elsewhere (different machine) in a hardware RAID configuration.

Jeff

Also yum has dependency error after install of DA:
sendmail-cf-8.14.4-8.el6.noarch has missing requires of sendmail = ('0', '8.14.4', '8.el6')

--edit
It seams that's a bloat from default installation and *PROBABLY* can be removed without any harm.

Last edited:
Back