Custombuild is out of beta.

Is custombuild working fine on your system?

• Total voters
If you have the latest version of directadmin - webapps user should be there :) Use "chown -R webapps:webapps /var/www/html"

Code:
CONF_FILE=${CWD}/${PHP5_CONFIGURE_SUPHP};
Code:
CONF_FILE=${CWD}/${PHP4_CONFIGURE_SUPHP};

The file is being executed every time when you compile PHP as CGI :) I don't see any problem here, it uses file from configure/suphp directory as it should :) Do you get any error?

It sounds like an issue with PHP 5.2.3, it worked with 5.2.2 !

Hmh.. Maybe you have an old version of custombuild? Try to do "./build update" and "./build php" then.

If you have the latest version of directadmin - webapps user should be there :) Use "chown -R webapps:webapps /var/www/html"

chown: webapps: Invalid argument

I have the latest custombuild I have compiled it and updated it today :/

is there something wrong with the latest "build" script. i can not run ./build and also ./build all d

Since testing the custombuild, I have ran into several problems. With the new update, php doesn't compile with iconv. When everything finishes, i get 404 and 500 errors on every page, and it doesn't index the directories, just errors. No index.php, .html nothing.

Since testing the custombuild, I have ran into several problems. With the new update, php doesn't compile with iconv. When everything finishes, i get 404 and 500 errors on every page, and it doesn't index the directories, just errors. No index.php, .html nothing.

PHP 5 or 4?

Code:
Compiled for    FreeBSD 6.0
Server Version    1.30.1
Current Available Version    1.301000
Last Updated    Sat Jun 23 09:59:16 2007
I have the latest DA version. I have updated it today before I have updated php+apache with buildscript.

Email DirectAdmin support, and ask them why webapps user isn't in your server :)

The script was updated. Try now.

After the script is updated, i have the error now when running ./build all d

I try remove the .custombuild and rerun the above command but still have the below error

PHP:
Another instance of custombild is running, please delete the .custombuild file if you want to use custombuild.

A new version of the CustomBuild script is coming :) About 5 fixes and iconv support :)

After the script is updated, i have the error now when running ./build all d

I try remove the .custombuild and rerun the above command but still have the below error

PHP:
Another instance of custombild is running, please delete the .custombuild file if you want to use custombuild.

When exactly? It's building Apache, PHP, GD or something else?

Everything should be fixed in the latest version :) Please test it! Thank you.

Everything should be fixed in the latest version :) Please test it! Thank you.

I'm still getting the same error.

PHP:
Quit at position: doModSSL

Give it another try now. The doModSSL call is done 1/2 way through another call, so there doesn't need to be any checks on it. Thanks for the info.

John

Back