Custombuild PHP compilation log file

tigerti

Verified User
Dear sirs.
We have added --with-pear into /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/ap2/configure.php5

After compiling the PHP and running "./build rewrite_confs" we get error on a page with which we want to send email.
Our investigations ended up in an issue with PEAR. We think that PEAR may not be compiled with PHP

Is there any log file for custombuild 's PHP compilation? So we can assure were the problem is in.

Please check:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build used_configs

Please check:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build used_configs

Dear Smtalk, Thank you for your reply, I have read many of your great instructions on this forum and i'm really thankful.

I know about this. But my question is something else. I 'm not looking for configuration files. I'm looking for log files of PHP compilation using custombuild.
When you are compiling PHP it should store the logs of compilation process somewhere. Isn't it? So i'm looking for that location.
Kind Regards

Compilation logs are not stored, unless you use the CustomBuild 2.0 plugin. To debug compilation, you may set "./build set clean no", run "./build php n" and check config.log inside php folder after failed compilation.

When you are compiling PHP it should store the logs of compilation process somewhere. Isn't it? So i'm looking for that location.

Hello,

Try this then:

Code:
./build php d | tee -a /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build_php.log

Back