Custombuild plugin thinks it's custombuild 1.x but it's not

tansu

Verified User
I installed custombuild 2.0 and cutombuild plugin, but the plugin thinks it's custombuild 1.x
Those are the errors
Code:
Warning: shell_exec(): Cannot execute using backquotes in Safe Mode in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/elements/header.php on line 7
This plugin is compatible with CustomBuild 2.x only.
Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/tools/clearlogs.php on line 11
Warning: shell_exec(): Cannot execute using backquotes in Safe Mode in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/tabs/update_software.php on line 4

Please post the output of:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build version

[root@server custombuild]# ./build version
2.0.0-RC7 (rev: 1146)

Safe mode is deprecated in PHP 5.3, and it was completely removed in 5.4. Make sure that you don't have PHP compiled with --enable-safe-mode. Please check:
Code:
php -v
php -i | grep enable-safe-mode
php -i | grep configure

Sorry that I'm hooking up in this thread too because I also have php 5.4 now. I gave these commands and see this line between it:
Code:
ble-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-safe-mode' '--enable-soap' '
It seems --enable-safe-mode is still present by default in configure.php53.
If I use configure.php54 in the /custom/ap2 directory under CB 2.0 must it still be called configure.php54 or must it be renamed to configure.php there?
Can I still use --disable-posix in there or do I need to use something like --without-posix?

Yes I upgraded from CB 1.2, that's why I ask my question about the /custom/ap2 directory.:)
I've got the configure.php54 in there now with --disable-posix and without the enable-safe-mode, so I can run ./build php n now. Thank you.

Well, I believe it's early for me to use CB 2.0
Whatever I run it gives this error
CustomBuild 2.0 does support Apache 2.4 only. Please check your apache_ver value in the options.conf file: 2.2.

Thanks that worked
Now at the end of "build all d" it says this in a 1 gb memory new instlled VPS. Do I need more RAM?
virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory
virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory
make: *** [ext/fileinfo/libmagic/encoding.lo] Error 1
make: *** [ext/fileinfo/libmagic/apprentice.lo] Error 1

Yes, there is a shortage of RAM. Check your max limits using "ulimit -a", and lower them down a little bit using "ulimit -v number", when the process completes, you can go back to unlimited again using "ulimit -v unlimited". Good luck!

Back