DA Migration Tool plugin v2

buHost

Verified User
Hello,

We have released a new version with several improvements as preservation of the PHP version of domains and subdomains, caching of user lists, etc., as well as various bug fixes.

We hope this will be useful for you.

Cool, given me an idea for my WPDA plugin :) i could make a transfer tool to transfer domains/users/server settings from 1 DA server to another 💭
💡

Saying that, might just be quicker to use an existing migration tool like your own :p dont wanna give myself too much work

Hey, great tool, just a short question: can it also transfer single accounts? I see it can do bulk transfer, but sometimes i need only transfer single accounts, is this possible? Thx!

Hey, great tool, just a short question: can it also transfer single accounts? I see it can do bulk transfer, but sometimes i need only transfer single accounts, is this possible? Thx!
Yes, you can migrate single accounts.

Hello,

We have released a new version with several improvements as preservation of the PHP version of domains and subdomains, caching of user lists, etc., as well as various bug fixes.

DA Migration Tool - Free plugin for DirectAdmin
We hope this will be useful for you.

Thanks for the tool. Apart from features, there is no information on how to use the tool. For example, do you need to upload cPanel backups, or do you need to provide cPanel username/password? Can users use it, or is it admin only, etc?

Some details on how to use it with a couple of screenshots of the interfaces would also help.

@buHost is there any plan to support PHP 8.0 or 8.1? 7.4 is nearly out of support. Also, the plugin do some work in the background long after DAs' user_restore_post (depending on account size). Is there any hook that can be used to run some commands after the import is truly finish?

How does this plugin deal with potential changes in data during the migration? This could be an incoming email, or a client moving a mail to another imap folder, or some row updated in a database.

Sorry for necropost, but, this is still working on newer directadmin versions?

Back