DA Migration Tool plugin

Sorry to bump an old thread, is this tool active/working?

Having installed this on a fresh install of DA v.1.643 I can see the plugin but just get a blank when I try to use it.

@buHost Interesting plugin, not a lot of literature but I do have a question. Can this be used to "pull" accounts off of a remote server rather than "push" accounts ?

The reason I ask is it mentions min spec of CentOs 7, what if you have some old CentOs 6 boxes? Can it be installed on an updated DA install (well as far as it will go on CentOs6) but with centos6? If it could remotely pull then the problem is moot.

Very cool Plugin. Thanks!.
I have a feature request ;-)

Our hostings has for each User a own IP. It es possible to remove this IP of the Destination and suspend the User and after this add it automatic to the source Server?

At the moment it looks like that we can only use the Server main IP.

Ok, so after some messing around and getting a PHP7.1/php-fpm + ioncube working as primary php, the latest version of this plugin, downloaded via the plugin manager fails. DA is the latest version. Centos8

Added the server, by the way, you cannot use special characters in the password field, for example " if you do, the password does not save.

So changed password on old server to be specifically alpha/numeric and password will save, on click the magnifying glass to the right of the server, I get a screen with no users listed and the log file shows:

----/usr/local/busoft/da-migration-tool/log/error_log---
[11-Dec-2022 23:44:02 Europe/London] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/da-migration-tool/admin/includes/users.inc.raw on line 36
[11-Dec-2022 23:44:02 Europe/London] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/da-migration-tool/admin/includes/users.inc.raw on line 36
[11-Dec-2022 23:44:02 Europe/London] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/da-migration-tool/admin/includes/users.inc.raw on line 40
-------
Here is the php version output:

-----
php --version
PHP 7.1.33 (cli) (built: Dec 11 2022 23:16:54) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader + ionCube24 v12.0.2, Copyright (c) 2002-2022, by ionCube Ltd.
-----

So @buHost any ideas? It really looked a promising plugin for migrating accounts from one DA server to another.

Any assistance appreciated, I cant do anything further as it is ioncubed.

Thank you, I used it without any issues during some tests.

Their have been zero errors with cpanel migrations and this plugin while I've had issues with the DA cPanel Import plugin.

The interface is user friendly and i like that it saves the remote servers until you delete them, not like the DA cPanel Imports function that requires you to again add the remote server details every time you want to do a migration.

Only comment I would have it to make the GUI font a little bigger so older people and those with small screens can see it better :)

Please keep up the good work and keep it updated.

Back