DA won't start

l0rdphi1

Verified User
[root@server1 installatron.com]# service directadmin start
Starting DirectAdmin: execvp: No such file or directory
[FAILED]
I eamiled support@ on this, but that was an hour ago, and I'd like to get this fixed :D

As far as I know, no configs have changed since DA worked (well, nothing I did).

Sounds like it could be an incorrect path... Have you recently upgraded anything or made any changes?

What does your PATH var have? (echo $PATH will get you that)

If paths are not your problem.... then it would be missing files, that more than likely, only DA would know.

Chris

hmm looking at the init script DA uses the full path anyway and it remains in its own directory, didn't realise that..

(Have you upgraded anything that DA may use whilst running though, were any updates made at all prior to the problem?)

Think this may be something you have to wait on John or Mark for unfortunately.

Chris

Yeah, I don't know when the last time was I restarted DA. Been a long while, I know lots of stuff has been updated since then: openssh, openssl, php, god knows :)

hmm... do you have DA under SSL... you could try ssl=0 then a start to see if its possibly openssl?

Failing that... i'm unsure

Chris

Nah, it is 0

I did however try changing it to 1 before this happened - that's what I was doing, switching it over to SSL for testing - but I restored my old config, no luck.

Back