Darwin skin

Hi Martynas;
the skin really looks good. I have my own directadmin translation in Turkish.Does your translation files have seperate titles for translation add-ons of your skin? In that case, I can use my current lang files and only translate the part specific to darwin skin.Is that coorect?

Regards.
Orkun

Thank you! Yes, you are correct.

hi man,

ive made a test on your demo and maybe i found a bug.

i was on craete email page, after confirmation i had
Code:
Cannot execute your request

Details

That feature has been disabled for the demo

And staying on that error ive pressed expand/contract all that give an error
"Please select a domain to make the left navigation menu work"

That append if i click on account mager aswell

Regards

hi man,

ive made a test on your demo and maybe i found a bug.

i was on craete email page, after confirmation i had
Code:
Cannot execute your request

Details

That feature has been disabled for the demo

And staying on that error ive pressed expand/contract all that give an error
"Please select a domain to make the left navigation menu work"

That append if i click on account mager aswell

Regards

It's normal, because you select no domain.

If there is one domain only, it is selected by default by the skin. However, we do not plan to do any enhancements that are "demo" related only.

I sometimes have this issue even there is only one domain in the user level account(not demo). I have changed the translation of error message to "an error occured, please click home page link" :) Not the best way to solve it but...

I have one other question martynes, you don't send any panel information.How will we track our annual payments will you be sending e-mails?

Thanks.

Hello,

Do you offer a lifetime license? If so how much is it?

I sometimes have this issue even there is only one domain in the user level account(not demo). I have changed the translation of error message to "an error occured, please click home page link" :) Not the best way to solve it but...

I have one other question martynes, you don't send any panel information.How will we track our annual payments will you be sending e-mails?

Thanks.

I will take a look at your problem. Yes, the reminder will be sent 15 days before expiration.

I sent you instructions on a PM.

Darwin skin is updated to 1.37 now (supports DA 1.37). All users will get the update automatically at night, but if you would like to install the update instantly, just execute the installation commands again.

looks good.... I might give it a try since the capri skin is no longer being updated it seems.

p.s. I do sell dedicated servers and would like a price on a lifetime or more then one year please. Thanks

auto update feature

Hi;
I am about to update directadmin to 1.37
Is darwin auto update feature overwriting language files?
If so, could you please tell us which lang files are edited with this update so that we can correct our translations.
Thx.

Back