DirectAdmin 1.59.5 has been released

Found a bug: Extra Features -> phpMyAdmin
Result: blank page when accessing directly with user account.

phpmyadmin/direct_login/index.php

Have you tried this:

/usr/local/directadmin/directadmin set one_click_pma_login 1
service directadmin restart
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update
./build phpmyadmin

Of course.

John, can you check this? Thanks.

Last edited:
next update

Can you please put a MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions so I dont have to keep paying for plugins like cloudlinix its not cheap.
If you just did that I know everyone would switch to DirectAdmin for sure.
I hate using this cloud linux.

Why has no one put this in yet? its the most important options to have on an admin panel apart from blocking countrys

Missing language field;

Code:
Create new Database
`LANG_PHPMYADMIN`

Attachments

• screenpic 12.jpg
    screenpic 12.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 24
update MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions

Thank you for your reply.

As a Dev myself when you make software you have to keep in mind that the public would not understand command lines and what to do, they want buttons to press to navigate to make it easy.
the people I have worked with had a joke about making software and it was, try to make it so simple a child could understand it lol
This is why Cpanel has done so well.
I would say that MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions is one of the most important options/ buttons you need to put on there, you got to make it easy to do.
Cpanel has great looking skin and easy buttons and if you can put MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions in and make it easy for the less educated you will easily take over.
I think DirectAdmin will take over if you listen to feedback like this.
No one wants to pay for 3 other plugins just to get to a Cpanel level.
like I am having to with this stupid cloudlinux is so expensive doing this way.
I have spoken to teams involved with DirectAdmin and they say the same as me, they are surprised that MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions are not there and I get the impression that there just as frustrated about it.
just put MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions in and people will love it and it will take over cpanel, I'm paying for extra licences because of no MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions.
I get Ninix errors all the time because of them and everyone I speak to including hosting companies agree and don't get why such an important option are not easy to use and they are frustrated too.
Let DirectAdim take over by adding MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions.
Just do it on the next update so we all can save money and get away from cloudlinux plugins.
You will win if you do this trust me I speak to a lot of supporters of this project.

Try to open Customize Evolution skin in Directadmin 1.59.5, and I see monetize opportunity with google adsense in Directadmin panel. :D

next update

Can you please put a MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions so I dont have to keep paying for plugins like cloudlinix its not cheap.
If you just did that I know everyone would switch to DirectAdmin for sure.
I hate using this cloud linux.

Why has no one put this in yet? its the most important options to have on an admin panel apart from blocking countrys
PHP selector already in "domain setup" menu. click "domain setup" and then click your preferred domain. you can see PHP selector on top right menu, near back button.

PHP selector already in "domain setup" menu. click "domain setup" and then click your preferred domain. you can see PHP selector on top right menu, near back button.

I personally would like if it's possible to
change php versions like cPanel had, therefore,
I would like to see that the PHP Selector have it's own
dedicated page with a icon where i'ts possible to
select PHP version.

The page should be something like list view with
domains and subdomains.

On every domain row there is a option to switch
PHP versions per domain /subdomain

update MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions

Thank you for your reply.

As a Dev myself when you make software you have to keep in mind that the public would not understand command lines and what to do, they want buttons to press to navigate to make it easy.
the people I have worked with had a joke about making software and it was, try to make it so simple a child could understand it lol
This is why Cpanel has done so well.
I would say that MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions is one of the most important options/ buttons you need to put on there, you got to make it easy to do.
Cpanel has great looking skin and easy buttons and if you can put MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions in and make it easy for the less educated you will easily take over.
I think DirectAdmin will take over if you listen to feedback like this.
No one wants to pay for 3 other plugins just to get to a Cpanel level.
like I am having to with this stupid cloudlinux is so expensive doing this way.
I have spoken to teams involved with DirectAdmin and they say the same as me, they are surprised that MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions are not there and I get the impression that there just as frustrated about it.
just put MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions in and people will love it and it will take over cpanel, I'm paying for extra licences because of no MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions.
I get Ninix errors all the time because of them and everyone I speak to including hosting companies agree and don't get why such an important option are not easy to use and they are frustrated too.
Let DirectAdim take over by adding MultiPHP Manager and PHP Selector | Extensions.
Just do it on the next update so we all can save money and get away from cloudlinux plugins.
You will win if you do this trust me I speak to a lot of supporters of this project.
PHP selector is already in DA, and working perfectly :)
Directadmin and cPanel are 2 different panels same as their ideology and trust me i have move several servers with hundreds of accounts non of the users complain just few ask for Auto login for Webmail and phpmyadmin which is now available.
For user side Directadmin is as you say simple a child could understand it however for admin side as its name ADMIN you need to go CLI in time to time where cpanel can fit you from WHM.
We hope DirectAdmin team bring more updates however for now 100% satisfy with the product unlikely cpanel which have lots of bugs :D

Hi All,
Found a little bug in the API call CMD_API_SHOW_USERS, it does not show all users..

In Direct Admin CMD_ALL_USER_SHOW give me all the users
When I replace that with the CMD_API_SHOW_USERS, the array misses a few users.

Hi All,
Found a little bug in the API call CMD_API_SHOW_USERS, it does not show all users..

In Direct Admin CMD_ALL_USER_SHOW give me all the users
When I replace that with the CMD_API_SHOW_USERS, the array misses a few users.

For what I can see, all users with 0 bandwidth are left out...

It's not equal to CMD_API_SHOW_ALL_USERS call :) May you try this one?

Yea, that works.. have to do some reading about the differences between those two. And stop programming in the late evening :)

Thanks!

Just upgraded and ran into an issue creating resellers via whmcs.
WHMCS reports that the create user command was successful how ever the account is not created.
When attempting to create a dummy reseller via DirectAdmin control panel the following error is received - bare in mind, this all worked fine up until latest version of DA which was upgraded on Friday. Support ticket logged, I am waiting for a response how ever its been 24 hours and no response received

2019-12-01_7-56-16.png

Since this update when logged in as admin and then from there temporarily login as user I get thrown out of admin mode and have to login again.
Note that in my case admin mode has "enhanced" skin and user is using "evolution" skin.
Not a huge issue, but figured you might want to know.

Back