DirectAdmin 1.60.0 has been released

DirectAdmin Support

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

We're very pleased to announce the full release of DirectAdmin 1.60.0.

The full list of changes can be found in the versions system:

This is a major release with many new significant features and bug-fixes, most of which are listed below:

New Features:

Bug Fixes:
The full list of changes can be found in the versions system.

To update, go to:
Code:
Admin Level » Licenses/Updates » Update DirectAdmin

Thanks!
John

Thanks John!

Really loving the new features, especially the user switch.

file manager bug:
Please check attached image! file popup menu as some problems when there are a few files in a folder!

Attachments

• daf.jpg
    daf.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 37
hi,

After updated to v16.0, nginx cannot restart.

Code:
nginx: [emerg] open() "/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/apache/nginx_php.conf" failed (2: No such file or directory) in /etc/nginx/directadmin-ips.conf:17

I'm using nginx_apache web server.

Do you really have user apache in DirectAdmin? To start nginx I would suggest removing the line from /etc/nginx/directadmin-ips.conf and then investigate where does it go from.

I dont have user "apache", I removed that line from directadmin-ips.conf, but every time run "./build rewrite_confs" it reverts.

You probably have an user in directadmin which does not exist in /etc/passwd, i.e. non-existing user still present in directadmin. Check the list of all users, by running this:

Code:
ls -la /home/

homedirs owned by no user, might be a sign.

You probably have an user in directadmin which does not exist in /etc/passwd, i.e. non-existing user still present in directadmin. Check the list of all users, by running this:

Code:
ls -la /home/

homedirs owned by no user, might be a sign.

Hello,

There is no apache from the result of
Code:
ls -la /home/

but
Code:
id -u apache
still return the UID 996

btw, I'm using CloudLinux

after 6+ months now on DA I can say I am really glad I switch from Cpanel. Everyupdate seems to be getting better and better. As on other hand cpanel for last couple years the updates have caused more issues then fixed or improved the panel.

Back