DirectAdmin 1.62.0 has been released

Hi everybody.
How do correctly install version 1.62.0 on my new vps?

Thanks @johannes, install normal i know, but i only want install 1.62.0
How to do it? Thanks
Good question, i dont know, never tried to download older version. Seems its handled all by the install script and no direct download. Anybody else here?

So how did it get selected as I did not do it? Still even if I did and it was a mistake there needs to be a remove. I shouldn't have to hunt down removal the procedure or even ask you. The CB build script installed it. I needs to be able to remove it as well. They go hand in hand.
I just found out this on one of my servers. And still no option in CB.
I read 5 pages of this topic but in case I missed it, is there official way for removing jail yet? Instead of just removing /usr/bin/bwrap and /usr/bin/jailshell? Do I need to do anything else after removing these files?

Okay, i think i found it:
I use 2fa, and i just tried logging in after clearing cookies:
When i enter 2fa code: it does register
When i don't because i trust the device it doesn't

Fair enough, all good then. (Still would be nice if someone can verify this is the same on another box)

Do you still have this issue? We notice similar issues on the current DirectAdmin version where not all login (attempts) are logged in the users login.hist file.

However all logins are correctly logged in /var/log/directadmin/login.log

So it seems that not al logins are registered in login.hist.

The behaviour is reproducable by following these steps:
  1. Create an user account for DirectAdmin with 2FA. Make sure 2FA is set up. Make sure you are logged in
  2. Now log in with your user name and password
  3. Enter an incorrect code at the 2FA

Although this is logged in the background as a login attempt in `/var/log/directadmin/login.log`, this is not recorded in the user `login.hist` that the customer can see.

Last edited:
Back