DirectAdmin 1.62.0 Release Candidate 2

Still getting moving ads for Pro Pack with the 1.62.0 release version with servers on a Pro Pack license. To bad readability hasn't changed at all, would be nice if an update for this could be published as soon as possible getting a lot of feedback from customers saying it's very hard on the eyes.

Just an update. I have a few other servers that did an auto update to the latest version on DA. These also have problems with my CA-bundle certificates. In this file is a root and intermediate certificate from Sectigo. The error is a little different: 'fatal creating main HTTP server error=newServer failed to initialize TLS certificate cache: open /usr/local/directadmin/conf/cabundle.pem: no such file or directory' ofcourse the file is there.

Moved the issue to this topic: https://forum.directadmin.com/threads/upgrade-to-directadmin-1-62-ssl-carootcert-not-working.63849/

Last edited:
After upgrade to 1.62 I can't select database in directadmin, I can go to a list with databases but when I click some database it is just loading and my server is getting 100% of CPU because of mysqld process - i have SSO turned on -maybe it helps to find a bug.
@smtalk @DirectAdmin Support

EDIT 1: After change one_click_pma_login=0, restart directadmin, rebuild phpmyadmin, logout from directadmin, delete cookies etc. still can't go to page with selected database... wtf?
I found that even if I'm just on page with all databases and it's loaded fine - it's still making CPU to 100%... after I go out it's normal....

Edit 2: Och... it loaded (after steps from Edit 1) after few minutes making CPU 100%.... generally I can see my server is much slower than before upgrade [I have 8 cores/16 threads so it's not sh*t...) ...

DirectAdmin Theme: Evolution
CentOS 7

Last edited:
Saw great new features, hope they are not too expensive... I have no money.

Back