DirectAdmin 1.712

fln

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Aug 30, 2021
Messages
1,497
We are happy to announce the release of DirectAdmin 1.712.

A full release change log is here:

DirectAdmin 1.712​


The update should be automatically available for all installations subscribed to the current release channel.

We appreciate all the feedback on forums and issues reported in the ticketing system.

Thanks!

Note: Automatic DA updates will only start on 2026-10-05 8:00 UTC (Monday).
 
1790942204878.png

Will this feature be available in future versions soon? I look forward to using it. Additionally, If "Isolated FPM" not available yet in package conf, I suggest updating the image to avoid confusion for users searching for the 'Isolated FPM user package' .
 
View attachment 9927
Will this feature be available in future versions soon? I look forward to using it. Additionally, If "Isolated FPM" not available yet in package conf, I suggest updating the image to avoid confusion for users searching for the 'Isolated FPM user package' .

The isolated-fpm feature has been present in DA for a while now:
https://docs.directadmin.com/webser...user-isolated-php-fpm-for-jailed-environments

It's enabled when you have isolated-fpm=1 in your directadmin.conf, along with jail=1.
Where did you find this screenshot?
 
Indeed, I haven't found this option and image yet either. How can you enable this via the UI?
 
Sorry 🤦‍♂️, that option is created with "Custom package items" feature. A leftover on our testing server. The screenshot is cropped, thanks for spotting it.

It does nothing, can be recreated with:

Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/data/admin/custom_package_items.conf:1:dummy_isolated_fpm=type=checkbox&checked=yes&string=Isolated+FPM&desc=Use+isolated+PHP-FPM&hidden=no&api_only=no
 
Back
Top