Directadmin blocks the local network?

arky_

Verified User
Hello,

I installed diectadmin fresh and can access it from local IP and public address. After some time, for no reason I know, it cuts off access to the panelui from the local network and I can only get from the public address of another network.
My diectadmi has a public address: 176.xxx.xxx.110 and a local address of 10.0.0.1 and my home network is from the same address class and has the ades 176.xxx.xxx.108, could this be related?
I am not blocked by firewall and even added my address to the allow list.

I forgot to add that I can't even get to the websites of domains hosted on the directadmi server

That really sounds like firewall to me. Can you ssh into your server?

He also won't let me in after ssh.
I also thought it was a firewall but I added my IP to Allow and no effect.

What os?
Have you tried running ./build all? Maybe something is not fully installed?

Have you checked with the infrastructure provider maybe the Datacenter is blocking you on their firewall for some reason?

My system is: Debian 10

Procedure:
cd / usr / local / directadmin / custombuild
./build update
./build all d
./build rewrite_confs
done and when i want to open a website, i get the message: 403 Forbidden I can still get to the IP panel, but I do not open pages hosted on the server anymore.
And otherwise, no changes.

I have it all on my own server as a virtual machine on Proxmox. I don't have any firewalls on.
After installing directadmin, I used to get to it from local IP and public. After a few minutes of work, I suddenly lost connection from both IP addresses. And so it lasts until the naked moment. I searched the forum, google and directadmin for a blockade on fiewall or some black list. It didn't do anything.

Last edited:
Back