DirectAdmin v1.63.9 RC

which is odd in of itself
Not really you don't actually own that license. The data-center is paying the fee not you. You are paying A 'ROLLED UP' price for the server and the license. However you are renting not owning as the user. To get your "own licence" you would have to buy it off of Directadmin.com.

Web terminal is accessible/usable without pro-pack (which I don't mind :p)
Thanks for pointing that out (y). We have released and update to fix it.

With DA 1.63.9 release and new API we finally want to unify all the PRO-PACK checks but along the way some discrepancies are creeping out. In previous DA versions command availability were separately checked in DA backend and in Evolution skin. This lead to occasional missmatch in the way those checks are enforced. In this version all command availability checks are located in the backend and Evolution auto-discovers them via the API calls. So hopefully this is a last release suffering from new command availability bugs. It will be much less likely to happen in the upcoming releases as there will be a single source of truth.

I Have one Owned License, after update my webmail auto login stopped working ,
Was this supposed to happen or is it a bug? I always used auto login in webmail and mysql databases.

The problem only occurs in automatic email logins.

Reactions: fln
hi @skym4n, thanks for reporting the issue.

One-click web logins should work fine. However we have changed the logic how auto-login works to be able to share it with impasync feature. Existing web-login password entries needs to be converted to new format to work. It should be handled automatically but we found one case where conversion might fail. We have released a hot-fix to handle it.

Simplest way to fix the auto-login manually is just to remove temporary auto-login password files passwd_alt and new ones will be created on first attempt to auto-login:

Code:
# remove temporary auto-login passwords for all domains
rm /etc/virtual/*/passwd_alt

# remove temporary auto-login passwords for a single domain
rm /etc/virtual/domain.example.net/passwd_alt

Just upgraded to the latest version, the imap sync tool looks very promising. However, I have an issue with the evolution skin. The update broke it. It reverted to the refreshed layout while I prefer the sidebar layout. When I change it back to sidebar and press F5, it automatically gets reverted to refreshed. Have cleared my cookies and even tried an incognito window (Chrome), but that doesn't seem to work either.

@Konfuzed thanks, got a slight backend/frontend miss-alignment in latest build. Customization functionality (including saved customizations) should be restored now in the latest build 15f430d8ad0bd98da51a02e962bcc0df63aaef35.

Has anyone had issues where the DirectAdmin user/admin portal won't load? When checking the status, this error appears:

May 06 01:19:08 server.domain systemd[1]: Starting DirectAdmin Web Control Panel...
May 06 01:19:09 server.domain directadmin[1330]: 2022/05/06 01:19:09 info license updated successfully
May 06 01:19:09 server.domain systemd[1]: Started DirectAdmin Web Control Panel.
May 06 11:20:13 server.domain directadmin[1330]: 2022/05/06 11:20:13 error proxy request error error=context canceled url=http://unix/IMG_FAVICON
May 06 11:20:32 server.domain directadmin[1330]: 2022/05/06 11:20:32 error proxy request error error=context canceled url=http://unix/CMD_PLUGINS_ADMIN/cpguard/index.raw?file=scanner/mscan_data.php

We've seen similar issues on other DirectAdmin servers with higher than average CPU load. The issue is fixed by restarting the DirectAdmin service.

This has only started to happen within the past 12 or so hours.

Back